Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Seating Woes


Currently my place is a black hole of emptiness. I literally can sit in a computer chair or on my bed as an alternative to the floor. I have been looking religiously on sites like craigslist and eBay for cheap seating- couch, love seat, chairs, etc.


So far? Nada.

To the right you see my pitiful excuse for my dining room. Excuse the beach bag and empty boxes I've been meaning to get rid of.


Ideally I would like it to be a warm buttercup color with the white trim and tons of plants. Insert a cute white wicker dinette set or settee and voila! Instant sun room.


I've seen multiple examples of what other renters do with this room and honestly I have no intention of actually eating in there. I just want a nice place to sit with a book, maybe some storage for extra kitchen items, and my dog crate.



Here, also pitiful, is my living room. Can we say sad? However! I shall not get discouraged dear readers. This place is going to have seating, color, and a certain panache reserved for quality entertainers like myself. So, depending on the find, I'm aiming to reach the goal of seating for either one of these rooms. I think once I actually find something to sit on I will be able to design better, no? Now if I only had more than $4.78 in my bank account and $11.50 in savings I might actually get this accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment