Friday, April 8, 2011

A New Quest!

If you are looking for a place to express yourself there is no better place than Austin, TX. I could fall in love over and over again with the use of color in this town. Upcycling is the new black...and while that is all fine and dandy, it does make finding key pieces difficult or pricey. The market demands for vintage, kitchy, or practically anything outside the parameters of 'normal' styling can put a serious drain on the pocketbook. As I am seeking to decorate my new apartment I have serious qualms over spending money on it. I can not even find a bed frame for under $60! I have taken it upon myself to set out on a new blogging (and consequently decorating) quest. The Chronicles of the Penniless Decorator. Simply put-I'm going to try and find free to very cheap items and DIY projects to make my home fabulous. I'm going to give myself until the first of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment