Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sticky Situation!


This past week I have fallen in love with easy decorating all over again. Whether it's for my new apartment or a kid's room to that theory of the perfect man pad also known as the "Garage Mahal" in my dad's case I'm just craving those stick on wall decals.

At target you can find a plethora of over priced wall decals including a chandelier shadow with mini crystals to stick to a wall for added spice. The problem is the price. Phrases to make rooms homey and filled with cherishing thoughts go for as much as $22.00! I found the chandelier on clearance for $15.00.

For those of you with the pocketbook quick cash to blow that's great. But after some research I've found that decals can come in many different price packages. At http://www.tradingphrases.com/?gclid=CK_OsMSP4qQCFQgKKgodIXNpKA you can find them as high as $200. These are giant stickers people!~

Definitely do your research instead of just plopping down and forking over money no matter what the design. http://www.roommatespeelandstick.com/ has a very large selection and while it still boasts some prices close to those at Target's clearance aisle, I feel like there are much better selections and complex images that are set to the same price range.

You can even get chalkboard decals and mirror peel and stick decals for affordable insta-decorating. While I may stray towards some nerdy designs myself there are all sorts of choices and options for any sort of decorating and design you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment