Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Learning Lessons the hard way!

I really wish I could put a "do not authorize" payment prohibitor on fast food purchases via my debit card.

I did really well today, and then was starving by the hour drive home from volleyball practice tonight at 9:50pm.

Needless to say, the best option I had was Jack n the Box at that point. The only food at home being unable to be cooked because my parents were in bed (aka means kitchen is closed because I'm too noisy-another disaster of living with the parents).

I just killed any and all activity I did today by scarfing down those damn eggrolls...

I went with good intentions- their chicken terriyaki has vegetables in it at least that are real...and it isn't fried.

Needless to say they were "out of rice."

And my stomach gained control over my brain and said, "eggrolls, Damn you! EGGROLLLLLLS."
And I foolishly listened.

That just means I'll have to be extra good tomorrow. 

Diets aren't ruined by messing up. Diets are ruined when you don't learn from your mistakes and let Mr. Tum-Tum decide 24/7.

PS for your reference they're approximately 133 calories per eggroll (AND FLIPPING DELICIOUS).

No comments:

Post a Comment